Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

The Diplomats – Greatest Recordings





Artist: The Diplomats
Album:  Greatest Recordings
Genre:    Soul
Released: 2004



Tracklist
 
1
Perfect Love2:14
2
Cards On The Table2:43
3
Can't Get You Off My Mind2:36
4
Here's A Heart2:30
5
Accept Me2:40
6
I'm So Glad I Found You3:01
7
Our Love Has Changed3:08
8
Love Ain't What It Used To Be2:38
9
I Really Love You2:15
10
Jerking Time2:21
11
Honest To Goodness2:05
12
Don't Bug Me2:22
13
I Can Give You Love3:10
14
He's Got You Now2:32
15
Help Me
Accompanied ByChet "Poison" Ivey Band
2:29
16
Forever2:31
17
Sure As The Stars Shine3:13
18
So Far Away3:10
19
I've Got The Kind Of Love3:38
20
I Am A Witness2:44
21
Don't Ever Go2:39
22
Unchained Melody2:31
23
Walk With Me2:27
24
Hey, Mr Taxi Driver
Accompanied ByChet "Poison" Ivey Band
2:04
25
Soul Teacher2:27













> MP3/320                             > FLAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad Blocker Detected!

Our website relies on advertisements to provide free content. Please disable your ad blocker and refresh the page to continue reading.